Friday, August 17, 2007

Lots to Talk About!



First let me share that I did this card for WT126 on Splitcoaststampers. It's the Ways to Use It Challenge, to use the distressing tool. All Supplies this time are Stampin' Up! Stamps used: Artfully Asian and Warmest Regard. Cardstock: Cocoa (textured), Artichoke, Eggplant, and Caramel.

Next, I want to share with you the winner of my challenge, Cheryl (cakvd). I will be contacting her about sending her package! Check out her blog here if you get a chance: Engineered Expressions.

Lots of people are looking behind some of my cards (see some of my older posts) and commenting on my ribbon jars. Here is a picture of them:

I have some other ribbon storage for large spools, but here's where most of my ribbon is stored, on a shelf directly over my work space. Patterned ribbons are in the middle jar. Then as you can see I have split all solid colors into 2 color families for the other jars. By the way, these are called "Cracker Jars" and I purchased them at Target within the last year or so, in the kitchen supply area. They're a pretty good size and so fun to look at!

I have been adding lots of stamping stuff to eBay which is why I'm now playing catch-up on my blog. So head on over here and see what I've got for sale. I'll be adding more over the weekend, I have about a dozen more full stamp sets left to list.

I'll post again with some more cool info this weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

Thank you so very much!!!! I will put the goodies to good use and I'll post my creations on my blog for you to see. I'm so excited!! :)
Cheryl