Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm still here!


Hello friends, yes, I'm still alive. I had a huge response to my ebay listings that closed last week, so I've spent the week shipping stuff to people. Another thing you may not know about me is that I commute an hour each way to work and have a young child, so my evenings are limited. BUT, I've just this past week accepted a position here in my very own city, so I'm getting 2 hrs of each day of my life back very soon. Only 8 more "driving" days! Woo Hoo! I start my new job on Sept 10th and am so excited! I made this card for someone in my family. I got some really great birthday gifts this past weekend while visiting family out of town... So I'm going to be making some thank you cards this week.

This one is made with SU Buckaroo Blue, retired Designer Series (Spring Showers) paper, Kaleidescope paper, new SU ribbons and the Happy Harmony stamp set. Very simple for my limited time.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very nice card! I have to use up some of this paper myself!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love that verse!