Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thought of God

I just love babies, and I realized Sunday, as I was surrounded by 4 pregnant friends, that I needed to add to my baby card supply QUICKLY! So here is a sweet baby girl card. I just love my girls, they inspire me. I hope to inspire them, too! Babies are such a blessing!

I used a new knit flower from Stampin' Up, with an aged gold brad in the center, colors of paper were blush blossom, close to cocoa, and whisper white. Inks used were pretty in pink (Houndstooth background) and close to cocoa (Wordsworth sentiment stamp). I distressed all of the paper edges. Added a little brown ribbon to pull it all together!
For my facebook friends, I'm hoping to add a baby pic today. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

you're so talented! That is beautiful!

creative gal said...

I like!! :o)