Friday, October 3, 2008

I Love Autumn!


I love fall, and I loved Taylor's Cupcake Challenge (TECC36) this week. I took the opportunity to enjoy my favorite season and my favorite color family (Earth Elements). Amanda, if you see this, I thought of you with this sentiment. I'm praying about your job situation.

Stamps: Autumn Leaf Prints, Refuge and Strength, Houndstooth (background)
Paper: Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Natural
Ink: Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, Summer Sun, Pumpkin, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel
Technique: Distress, Aging, Spritzing

Tomorrow I'm baking cookies with my older daughter and we're all going to a birthday party. I'm planning to show you our gift to the birthday girl, as I'm getting a teensy bit creative with this one. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Seriously. said...

Thanks!

Carol Scheevel said...

Kelly, love your card. One of my favorite sets. And love that sentiment too!

Taylor said...

So pretty, Kelly! I love the torn edges on your angled piece!

Kathryn said...

This is GORGEOUS! Simple and Elegant -- love it so much! ;)

creative gal said...

I love it!!

wendyp said...

very pretty!