Friday, September 7, 2007

September '07 VSN Weekend! Day 1...

So I decided to play tonight, despite a horrible migraine which is making my eyes water. Here is my first project, I made the 2-4-6-8 box (well, really I did a variation called 2-5-7-10, LOL).

Paper: Textured Pumpkin Pie, Designer paper is "Prairie Dot" by Flair Designs, Choc Chip and white.
Stamps: Carved & Candlelit, All Year Cheer
Ink: Old Olive, Choc Chip, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Ribbon













For the next project, I decided to RAK a lady named Tracey, who has lost her husband in Afghanistan. This card is made with the following:

Paper: Perfect Plum, designer paper by Anna Griffin
Stamps: Sentiment from Wordsworth, inside (matching font) reads "My Thoughts Are With You", Mixed Bouquet
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Ribbon, Crystal Brad in pale plum.

The colors match much better in person, I couldn't get the lighting right.

No comments: