Friday, January 16, 2009

Masculine Birthday Card

I got a new mini paper pack from BASICGREY at Michaels the other day, they had it in the clearance area. I just loved the papers in it, so I had to splurge! I made this masculine birthday card, and wanted the paper to be the main focal point because it's so great! I did add a Tim Holtz distressable frame in Olive and a birthday sentiment from Verses stamps. I also had the green snaps from a LONG time ago. I really love the dimension of this card, although not practicle for postal mail. This card just has a tropical jungle feel to it, don't you think?

I've been listing some items on ebay today, so please check my listings out. Today I did mostly craft items, I'll be adding more soon, too, so check back frequently! I'll also be adding maternity clothes and Usborne books. Please send friends my way if you think they could use 'em! Have a great holiday weekend!

No comments: