Sunday, December 14, 2008

Monogrammed Card

I got the JustRite Curlz Monogram Stamper and have been pondering on what to do first with it. The other day I was browsing the $1 bins at Michaels and found these pretty white embossed square cards (it came with 8 in the pack!). Can you see the beautiful embossing down the center? All I did was add my monogram backed with a scalloped circle. I thought these would make nice thank you notes and won't take too much of my time. Something like this would also make a great wedding shower gift.

Today I put in the crockpot:
3 Cut sweet potatoes in large pieces (halved or quartered depending on size of sweet potato)
1/2 onion, quartered
1 Pork tenderloin (lay on top of veggies)
1 packed Sodium free beef bouillon powder, sprinkled across pork
3-4 spoonfuls of jarred pesto on top of pork (the traditional kind with basil, garlic, pine nuts)
olive oil drizzled in
1/2 cup water or so

Put it on high for 5-6 hours. I served it with a spinach salad and raspberry vinagrette dressing. It was a fantastic meal, so I thought I'd share. The baby got steamed spinach and sweet potatoes so it was kinda like she was eating the same meal as us. ;)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

creative gal said...

Thanks for your comment, Love the card BTW! :o) I am TRUSTING GOD! :o) He is so faithful and I know he is in control.