Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sorry for my long absence!!! I'm okay, I promise.

So, I've been tagged by Tobi Crawford, I thought I'd share the latest scoop by answering the questions, so here it goes...

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger (see above), and also post these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven (or as many as you can find who HAVEN'T done this) people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

OK, here are my 7 facts:

  1. As I was trying to recover from mild pneumonia and severe allergies, I learned that I am PREGNANT! I'm 12 weeks along today. SURPRISE to all of us. So part of my excuse for the extended absence from blogging is that I'm SICK and tired.
  2. I love to SING! I sing an acoustic worship service at my church every Sunday, it's just me and the worship leader and his guitar. I rotate on the full praise team (a full band with about 4 singers) every few months.
  3. I left a career in banking this year (after 10 years) for a career in healthcare. I'm still working in Information Systems, so I'm sort of a computer geek, but not completely. I'm learning some cool programming this year that helps with creating complex reports.
  4. I used to have a side business making funky pocketbooks. Just when I was at the brink of BIG success/profit, I gave it up.
  5. Before my pneumonia/pregnancy sicknesses, I was working out at the gym about 5 days a week. Now I'm not working out at all. I am ready to be back to myself- this same thing happened with my first pregnancy and all I could do once the nausea finally went away was a pre-natal yoga video.
  6. My dream career would be interior design. I just can't take a huge cut in pay to pursue it.
  7. There is a Broadway musical coming to our city (which is a big deal for here) that is called "Ring of Fire: The Legend of Johnny Cash" and I REALLY want to get tickets to go see it in January.
So there you have it... 7 random things.. I tag these people:
Ivy
Julie

2 comments:

Tobi Crawford said...

congrats on the big news!!! hopefully your sick feeling will go away soon.. that's the WORST part of being pregnant.. i'm glad you're feeling a bit better though! ;)

creative gal said...

Aren't you glad Zofran is generic now!! And, thank goodness for it!! I take it a lot w/ my Crohn's. . . Thanks for tagging me. . . Check out my blog for my responses. Have a great day!